Pet Wellness Care
Learn more about our pet wellness care services below.
Pet Wellness Care
At Bryan Animal Clinic, we believe annual wellness care is imperative to keeping your pet happy and healthy! Your pet’s health is important and preventive care is necessary. We recommend wellness exams, keeping your pets on a vaccination schedule, and working with us on all facets of wellness care.
During your annual physical exam, your veterinarian fully examines your pet and discusses vaccinations and ongoing wellness. Just like you do wellness visits with your doctor, it’s important that your pet does the same. During these visits, our team will spend time examining your pet from nose to tail.
Pet Wellness Plans
Pet Wellness Plan FAQs
When will you start drafting my account?
Your account will be drafted on the 20th of every month. If you sign up on or before the 6th, your first draft will be on the 20th of the same month.
How long is the contract?
- The contract is 12 months and auto-renews at the end of the contract. You must let us know by the 10th if you wish to decline the renewal.
- If you have a puppy or kitten plan and do not signify an adult plan, the plan will be upgraded to an Adult Silver plan.
I want to sign up today, but I can’t get you a voided check or copy of my bank statement. What can I do?
- You will be asked to pay for today’s services at full price, but if you come back within 24 business hours, today’s balance (what is included in the wellness plan) will count towards your membership fee and the first month’s payment.
- You can also use a credit or debit card as your payment type.
I have multiple pets. Do I get a discount?
Yes! Each additional pet will get at $15 discount on their membership fee!
How can I renew?
Your plan will automatically renew at the end of your contract.
What if I need to change my account information?
To change account information, please turn in a new ACH form or card authorization by the 10th of the month.
Can I transfer my pet’s wellness plan to another pet?
Unfortunately, wellness plans are non-transferrable.
Can you hold my account for one month if I need it to?
We are unable to place a hold on the automatic draft.
What if I want to cancel early?
- You may cancel at any time, but there could be a fee for cancellations. Should you cancel your plan, the services used on the plan will be reinstated at full price. The difference between the services rendered and amount paid into the plan will be your cancellation fee.
- All cancellation requests need to be submitted in writing to the manager either at
[email protected], mail, or in person.
What happens if I don’t have the funds in my bank on the day of the draft?
Should you have insufficient funds on the day of the draft, there will be a $20 insufficient funds fee (NSF) placed on your account. Your automatic draft will be held, and the services on your wellness plan will be unavailable until the monthly fee and the NSF is paid.